[TxMt] subversion bundle feature request

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Thu Mar 17 16:04:24 UTC 2005

Hey--
finally with the Enter-to-commit feature I am almost ready to retire
svn in the terminal for Subversion in TextMate (thanks for your work on
this Chris).

However, whenever I work on a feature, 90% of the time I need to modify
several files in my project to implement that one feature.  Thus, I
keep a terminal tab open at the project directory, and do "svn ci" to
commit all those files at once.  Could you add an option to the
Subversion commands for this?  something like "Commit Entire Project".
Or am I missing something that already exists for this?  I think it
would be as simple as:

cd "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"
svn commit

thanks, Kumar