[TxMt] Stupid svn Repository Question

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Mar 13 18:16:15 UTC 2005

On Mar 13, 2005, at 18:50, Brad Miller wrote:

> I just tried to do a fresh checkout myself to see if I could get my
> changes to the entitynav.py checked in and I'm seeing the same thing.
> [...]

I did a fresh checkout to /tmp, which worked. I changed a command and
then I also got an error on commit (though not the same), but it seems
this is a know problem [1]. Since I'd done the new checkout as 'anon'.

Using: “svn ci --username duff” solved the problem. Could you try this
Brad? Giving the correct username after 'anon' has failed *does not
work*.

[1] http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2004-12/0035.shtml