[TxMt] Folding

Edmund Harriss eoharriss at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 15:55:44 UTC 2005

Hi

	I am just trying out TextMate and have been impressed, however
I am a bit confused by the folding.  The main problem comes when I click
on the arrow for a fold opening (down arrow), it simply folds to the
next fold closing
(up arrow).  If a new fold opening occured in the middle then it
ignores this.

 From looking at the lists and so on I think this might have something
to do
with indentation, however I am using latex, which it is not natural to
indent.

	best wishes

		Edmund

Problems worthy
Edmund Harriss
of attack                                    Queen Mary, University of
London
prove their worth         edmund.harriss at mathematicians.org.uk
by hitting back.                 http://www.mathematicians.org.uk/eoh

Piet Hein 1905-1996