[TxMt] open Safari Source in TM

Tijs tteulings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:07:56 UTC 2005

I'm a bit new to the OS X platform (already i can't do without
textmate!) but shouldn't it be possible to detect the default browser
and refresh that. After i picked a different default browser, Firefox
in my case, some apps seem to notice and open firefox instead of
safari when a browser is needed (netnewswire for instance).

Tijs