[TxMt] Shell script for excalibur

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 20:13:44 UTC 2005

CocoAspell is another option.  It has filters built-in for:
    HTML
    TeX/LaTeX
    Email

It also has the option to recognize camelBackWords and treat them
intelligently.  Plus a page for user defined filters.

An advantage of CocoAspell is that it already works with TM.  Aspell
just appears as another dictionary in the system spelling menu.

Brad