[TxMt] Shell script for excalibur

Mr. Robert Ullrey robert_ullrey at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 17:57:51 UTC 2005

Skipping markup is pretty much the main advantage (including url
checking and \tt skipping). Excalibur also allows adding a lot of
dictionaries so it makes it easy to check in several languages.

<http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~excalibr/excalibur.html>

I look forward to your implementation though. Sounds great!

Allan Odgaard wrote on [Monday, February 28, 2005, +0100]