[TxMt] reveal in project tree

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jun 30 11:19:30 UTC 2005

On 29/06/2005, at 18.13, Tom Lazar wrote:

> so perhaps what I'd want is something like this:
>
> - a key combo to deselect all files in the project drawer (makes it
> easier for the first scenario, i.e. to just commit the currently
> active tab)
>
> - a key-combo to 'sticky-select' the current tab in the project
> drawer: this way I could 'walk through' the open tabs (perform
> diffs, look at code etc.) and consecutively add tabs to the
> selection and then finally do a commit (which would then commit
> only the selected files)
>
> any thoughts on such a feature from anyone else? is that too exotic?

I think it's too exotic! -- I do have the use-case myself sometimes
that I need to commit two or three files with several more files
actually changed. But I wouldn't go through un-selecting and sticky-
selectiong active tabs etc. for this.

In your case it sounds like having svn commit use the open tabs
instead of current file (when nothing is selected in the project
drawer), might be a good solution.