[TxMt] Soft Wrap defined in theme is annoying

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:40:33 UTC 2005

[TM beta 14 ...]
I don't really understand why Soft Wrap can now be set in a theme.  If
it is already in the View menu, wouldn't you consider this a user
preference and not language specific?  I find it very annoying because
I am keeping up with svn and leaving all the defaults set (i.e.
Settings: Basic) and now whenever I switch to any document in my
project for the first time I have to *manually* activate Soft Wrap in
the View menu.  I personally cannot see any reason why soft wrap
should be turned on for one language and not another (this to me is an
editing style preference), but even so, should there not be a way for
the user to override this setting?  I cannot find anyway to override
it.

Kumar