[TxMt] old colour schemes

James Hill james at aviditybytes.com
Fri Jun 24 00:24:34 UTC 2005

On 24/06/2005, at 6:47 AM, Mats Persson wrote:

> On 23/06/2005, at 11:36 PM, James Hill wrote:
>
>>     Just updated to textmate 1.1b13, and I no longer have the
>> beautiful colour scheme, is there anyway i can get the old colour
>> schemes back, with the new version.. I need help, i know it's
>> finicky but i find it really hard to develop in anything but that
>> scheme, and it's partly why i purchased textmate to begin with.
>>

> I'm not entirely sure what colour scheme it is that you are/were
> using, but I would guess you were using the "saturated colours on
> black background" theme that was default in Ruby in b5. If so, you
> should select "Colorset: All Hallow's Eve" in the Theme Editor and
> you should be back on track. There are other alternatives though
> which might be better.

Yeah tried All Hallow's Eve, quite similar, but little differences,
the current line is some browny/yellow that makes the light blue
impossible to read, I thought, no worries i'll just change that
colour, so I went through all the options in Theme Editor, but
couldn't find the variable to change.

> Please note, in b13 you can easily edit the colour schemes to the
> way you like them, so that might also be an option for you.

well not really, updates aren't made until you leave the scheme
editor, so it makes changing colours a tedious trial by error process.
perhaps i'm just doing it the wrong way..