[TxMt] qq|...| in Perl bundle

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:14:48 UTC 2005

> Oh… must have missed that note. This is actually a TM bug (which I
> wasn't aware of). It interprets special characters in the back-
> reference, resulting in | not being matched literally.

Darn it, I knew there was something wrong!   :)

> I'll fix that for 1.1b14 — until then, a special rule to handle |
> can be made, similar to the special rules for the brackets.

I tried a special rule

         {    name = "string.quoted.double.q-pipe.perl";
             begin = "\\bq[qwx]*\\|";
             patterns = ( { match = "(\\b(.*)\\b)"; } );
         },

It didn't work either.  Confusion.

best, Eric

---
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu