[TxMt] Images in XHTML with B12

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jun 17 17:32:36 UTC 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 19:03, Eric Curtis wrote:

> So the definition starts like this now:
>
> {    scopeName = "text.xml";
>     fileTypes = ( "xml", "tld", "jsp", "xsl", "xslt", "pt", "cpt",
> "dtml" );
>
> I next tried making a new project and pulling in all the files put
> it still defaulted to XML. I tried quitting and restarting TM
> thinking perhaps it was a cached setting but no luck.

So IOW when you open a .htm or .html file, it says Language: XML in
the status bar?

Try (menu) TextMate -> Edit File Associations… to see if there's an
entry for .htm -> XML.

If there is, then just open one .htm file, select View -> Language ->
HTML, and from that point all .htm files should open as HTML. If they
don't, then I don't know what's wrong.