[TxMt] Images in XHTML with B12

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jun 17 05:17:33 UTC 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 7:03, Eric Curtis wrote:

> Ok, learning a lot here. The status bar says XML

Ah, okay -- then that's why the dropped image isn't inserted. If you
switch to HTML (using View -> Language -> HTML) it should work.

> If this is a line that will need to stay is there a way to force
> the file to observe the extension?

Unfortunately for b12 the “first line match” takes precedence over
(even a user specified) extension.

What you should/can do is enter the language editor (ctrl-option-cmd-
L), open the XML bundle and select the XML language. Now remove this
line: “firstLineMatch = "^\\s*<\\?xml";”. That way files starting
with “<?xml…” won't be forced as XML (I'll remove this line in the
default XML grammar for b13 as well, since too many files have the
XML marker for which a more specific grammar actually exist).