[TxMt] Crash/unexpected quit

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 11 23:04:16 UTC 2005

I just committed a fix. There are three scopes related to the begin-end
environments right now:

declaration.begin-document.latex and declaration.end-document.latex
match the \begin{document} and \end{document} parts respectively.

declaration.begin-list.latex and declaration.end-list.latex match
\begin{env} and \end{env} respectively, where env is one of
(itemize,enumerate,description,list).

declaration.begin.latex and declaration.end.latex match all other
begin-end parts.

Unfortunately at this point there is no easy way to determine a scope
for the part in-between the \begin,\end's. It will be possible at some
point in the not too distant future though.