[TxMt] Crash/unexpected quit

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 11 22:34:27 UTC 2005

This is due to some changes I've made, to get some more interesting
coloring going. Unfortunately, it will crash for nested begin-end
blocks, which is a big problem I guess. My apologies to everyone. I
will have it repaired within the next hour hopefully, at the cost of
the coloring (i.e. begin-end block environments will not have their own
scope, at least for a little while).