[TxMt] font in HTML output

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jul 30 12:21:14 UTC 2005

On 30/07/2005, at 13.46, Sune Foldager wrote:

> [...] Either change the file directly in the application dir, or
> make a local copy under say ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
> Support/css/default.css — but note that the latter might give some
> problems, and you might have to copy ALL support files with cp -a
> or similar to make it work. I am pretty sure you have to, in fact.

Yes, the entire directory MUST be copied (for some bundles to keep
functioning). If you go for this option, it may be easier to do a svn
checkout of the directory [1], so you can let svn merge your changes
[2] with potential updates to the directory in the future.

Another option is to post your suggested changes to the style sheet,
if the text is still readable, we can update the style sheet on the
repository, so it'll be default in the future.

[1] mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Support
     svn co --username anon --password anon http://macromates.com/svn/
Bundles/trunk/Support ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Support

[2] svn up ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Support