[TxMt] font in HTML output

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sat Jul 30 11:46:37 UTC 2005

On 30/07/2005, at 10.18, Berndt Farwer wrote:

> Is it possible to influence the font size in the HTML output
> window? Specifically, in the "LaTeX and view" script it seems huge
> even on my PB 12" screen.

Those are set with a style sheet in the support directory. An attempt
to provide a unified stylesheet for all HTML output commands. So far
it's only very limitedly(is that a word? :p) used, but it is used for
the LaTeX command. The file is Support/css/default.css. Either change
the file directly in the application dir, or make a local copy under
say ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/css/default.css —
but note that the latter might give some problems, and you might have
to copy ALL support files with cp -a or similar to make it work. I am
pretty sure you have to, in fact.

-- Sune.