[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion v 1.0b5 available (b15 supported now)

Sam Andrews sam at samandrews.com
Wed Jul 27 10:18:38 UTC 2005

eep. you sound a little defensive there, mats - i do hope i didn't come across
as overly critical.

for the record, i exclusively use tm to code on a daily basis and i'm a fully
paid-up member from quite a while back! :D

anyway - i just get the slight feeling that it's getting a bit difficult to tie
down all the disparate functionality of tm. when i get evangelical about it now,
i'm meeting much more resistance than i did before - the people i've tried to
switch on want to see reasonably mature documentation and the addition of gui
for several key parts of the app (not least snippets and commands).

all in good humour,
sam