[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion v 1.0b5 available (b15 supported now)

Sam Andrews sam at samandrews.com
Wed Jul 27 09:26:53 UTC 2005

ullo ullo

this looks great, but there seem to be a whole slew of new key-combos to learn
to access these functions.  in most ides and text editors i've used that offer
this functonality most of it is usually transparent - a list of functions would
appear to cycle through without having to press anything (you'd expect EXC to
hide the list). to select the function you'd expect to press Tab or Return.
Likewise you'd expect the tooltip for a completed function name to appear
automatically when the caret is inside the function name.

i don't know if it is a limitation of how we can currently mod textmate, but
this sort of behaviour would be far preferable to hitting keys left right and
center - it seems to be at odds with the general apple ease-of-use.

just my tuppenceworth.  :D

sam