[TxMt] Just came here ...

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Jul 24 08:26:13 UTC 2005

I just added myself to the list.
My name is Andreas Wahlin, aged 25 from Sweden. I fancy myself as a
"web developer" and know my way around JavaScript, DOM scripting and
such things. I've really just began to discover the rich world of wed
development and try to immerse myself in standards, AJAX and other
buzzwords. I bought a Mac just a few months back, being totally fed
up by windows and not managing to switch to (Suse) Linux. To be
honest, I haven't really switched over to TextMate just yet, but
something clicked with beta15 and I'll probably be doing the switch
real soon, TextMate seems to be heading in the correct way so I
really see it as a future investment!

Andreas