[TxMt] Feature requests

Dylan Smith dcs at foliomedia.com
Sun Jul 10 22:03:50 UTC 2005

Thanks, Allan. cmd-T is really great and will definitely change the way
I use the project drawer (i.e. less).

You're right--finder shortcuts are not necessarily "standard". Thanks
for catching that.

I'm fairly sure "descend into" would be great for the double-click
issue, though I'm hazy on the difference.