[TxMt] TextMate's Missing Snippets Palette

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Mon Jan 31 08:52:20 UTC 2005

I realized after seeing a HyperEdit screenshot that having a floating
snippets palette would be immensely useful in TextMate.

I've mocked up how I might think you could implement this, focusing the
selected snippets on the current editing mode... In any case, I don't
think that snippets belong in a hierarchical menu, and as much as I
would like for you to be able to stick to minimal modal interfaces, I
think that in this case, it's worth adding one more.

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>

Quote of the moment: /"Simplicity is in taking the elegant path. It is
also a conscious choice-- to achieve simplicity one must eschew
complexity. Simple things must be simple."/ -- author unknown