[TxMt] Bundle distribution principle?

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Jan 31 01:00:54 UTC 2005

Along those same lines, I've been thinking about bundle distribution.
One thing I think that both Quicksilver and TextMate could look at is
using RSS with enclosures for distributing plugins or bundles.  There
is a really nice RSS feed for Konfabulator when a new widget comes out
it appears in the RSS feed and all you have to do is click to get the
widget downloaded!

Brad