[TxMt] comparable windows editor?

Jonas M Luster jluster at jluster.org
Fri Jan 28 18:26:26 UTC 2005

> I've got a part-timer about to start work with me on a Windows machine
> on some Rails stuff, and I need to recommend a free or cheap text
> editor for him to get started on (until I buy a macmini for him).

I don't do Windows, but there's some days where I have to work with
Windows coders, and the one editor that strikes me as the one closest
to the TextMate goodness, with Project drawers and all the other things
I have come to expect from a good editor, is Crimson Editor
(http://www.crimsoneditor.com/)

jonas

--
Dr. Jonas M Luster  -- http://www.jluster.org   |   Technology Heathen
See, what we're doing with Guerrilla Journalism |        Social Zealot