[TxMt] Adding System Folders to Project Without Drag And Drop

Patrick Burleson pburleson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:29:04 UTC 2005

I'm hoping I've just overlooked something to be able to do this:

Instead of having to drag a folder from the Finder on the project
drawer to add a live updating folder, it would be nice to be able to
add them with a folder chooser much like "Add Existing Files..." .

Also, I can't seem to reorder folders inside a group. Whereas I can
reorder groups. Is this a current limitation?

Thanks,
Patrick

P.S. Love the file chooser in the latest beta. It's like being in
IDEA, except for my rails development. :-)