[TxMt] Improvement: Set focus to editor after Drag&Drop operation

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 27 13:33:52 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 15:48, Christian Schwanke wrote:

> [...] So please, set the focus to the editor pane after drop-events or
> at an option to configure this behaviour.

Until I do, you can drag items from the project drawer w/o having to
give it focus first -- generally I'm not to fond of changing the focus
automatically, but I guess for this one it probably won't conflict with
any usage patterns. The same would be the case for when creating a new
file (from template).

> I'd also like to see a popup displaying the various auto-completion
> options instead of the ESC-cycle solution.

I've added it as a request.