[TxMt] Improvement: Set focus to editor after Drag&Drop operation

Christian Schwanke metrixon at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 14:48:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just managed to create a custom Drag Command that works similiar to
the IMG-Dragging in HTML-Mode.
However, after dropping a file, TextMate inserts the correct code but
the focus stays with the project Drawer.

Since I insert the code as a snippet, I have to press Shift+Tab in order
to focus the editor pane before I can step through the different
snippet-variables. So please, set the focus to the editor pane after
drop-events or at an option to configure this behaviour.

I'd also like to see a popup displaying the various auto-completion
options instead of the ESC-cycle solution.

Thanks in advance,
Christian