[TxMt] TM & UBB code some questions

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:14:05 UTC 2005

Great beta 3 Allan !!!

In the last week I have been writing some postings on a private forum,
which uses UBB code [b]bold text[/b] tags. As I prefer to work in a
bigger text editor window and in larger text sizes, I create my post in
TM, and then post it into the posting form.

While doing this, I am missing the "Insert Closing Tag" functionality
of HTML, and started wondering about how I could extend it to handle
the basic UBB tags as well. Unfortunately I didn't get very far as I
can't really see the starting point. :(

Ideally it would be great to have a syntax .tmbundle that made
[b]bold[/b] and so on. Anyone has any ideas or input to help with ??

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -