[TxMt] Syntax highlighting?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jan 25 01:08:35 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 2:00, Drew McLellan wrote:

> When I go View > Syntax Highlight As, I have just one option, it's
> "Disabled" and it's selected.

That shouldn't be (and I didn't cut PHP ;) ).

I'm not sure what could go wrong -- I'd say, check Console
(/Applications/Utilities/) to see if there is any error messages there.
And check if you have any stuff in ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles (and try to remove it if you have, to see if
that helps).

It's 2 AM here and I'm going to bed, so I hope you'll be able to
resolve it yourself, or wait 8-10 hours ;)