[TxMt] Syntax highlighting?

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Tue Jan 25 01:00:13 UTC 2005

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2005, at 1:51, Drew McLellan wrote:
>
>> Just installed the new beta, and syntax highlighting seems to have
>> been disabled.
>>
>> How do I get it back?
>

> Ehm... disabled how? for which file type?

When I go View > Syntax Highlight As, I have just one option, it's
"Disabled" and it's selected.

This is for PHP files, some have a PHP extension, others have custom
extensions but previously set to highlight as PHP.

> I did cut some of the previously included syntaxes, maybe you were using
> one of these? they can still be found, quit TM and select 'show package
> contents' in Finder (for TextMate.app), go to Contents -> SharedSupport
> and you'll see a Disabled Bundles folder, just move the bundles from
> this over to the other Bundles folder.

I can't find that folder for some reason, but I can't imagine you
disabled PHP ;)

drew.