[TxMt] Feature Request: Remember Project Drawer State

Jeremy Jeremy
Sat Jan 22 02:10:14 UTC 2005

Hello,

I recently purchased TextMate and love the product.  I start
understanding more of it every day.  Kudos to the development team.

I'd like to make a request (or maybe this is currently possible and I
just don't see it?) to be able to have the state of the project be
"remembered" as I open and close projects/TextMate.  Meaning, if I have
25 folders in a project, and I have 6 of those folders listing
contents, I'd like that state to show up next time I open TextMate
instead of having to navigate through the project again and open those
folders.

I searched the archives and couldn't find any similar requests or
notes, so apologies if this redundant.

P.S. Is there some kind of "intro to TextMate" documentation that
basically runs over what snippets, macros, etc. are and how they are
used/created/handled in TextMate?  Just a basic doc on "here's what
makes TextMate great" with some examples would be terrific.

Keep up the good work.

--
Thanks,

Jeremy Brown