[TxMt] one more update to command line tool

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jan 18 03:09:12 UTC 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 23:41, Eric Hsu wrote:

> ( Note that there are un-reproducible glimpses of an odd bug where
> Applescript stops working with TM. If this happens, try ps aux | grep
> Textmate.service and kill the process. Then quit and restart TM. )

Ah, the problem is probably that since the service is also called
TextMate, apple script commands are sent to the service (if it's
running) instead of the actual application.

You can rename the service, you need to rename the file
“TextMate.service/Contents/MacOS/TextMate” and update
“TextMate.service/Contents/Info.plist” (the “CFBundleExecutable” key)
accordingly.

Please let me know if the problem persists after this!