[TxMt] feature request: autosave (Mats's "log file" suggestion)

Paul Nordstrom August pna at biomedinfolab.com
Fri Jan 14 23:32:40 UTC 2005

hi Mats
This is a brilliant idea and as you say is better than a bunch of
cumbersome .bak files lying around. I haven't had too much time to
explore the Commands (alas!) but it also sounds very feasible.

Could it be built into TM so when a project ("myproject") is created, a
separate "myproject.log" or something is automatically created? Then
there could be a way to "flush project log" (like flushing cache in
Safari or Firefox)...

p.