[TxMt] Could we change the menu under which macros/snippets/commands are shown?

Lang Riley lang at langriley.com
Fri Jan 7 19:28:39 UTC 2005

Chris,

Bundles, which Custom.tmbundle is an example of, are really just
directories on your hard drive.  The snippets and commands you created
currently reside in the Custom.tmbundle directory under Snippets and
Commands respectively.  In order to organize them into a different
bundle, HTML for example,  you need to move the file that represents
each snippet, command, syntax, etc. that you want reorganized to the
analogous directory in the HTML bundle via 'mv <filename> <new
analogous bundle path>'.  This will cause them not to show up in the
Custom bundle, but in the bundle you have chosen.  The TM docs tell
where the bundles are located, but you can do a simple, 'find / -name
Custom.tmbundle -print' on the command line to find out.  You will do
best to use the terminal for this operation.