[TxMt] Could we change the menu under which macros/snippets/commands are shown?

Chris Brierley thebrier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:06:07 UTC 2005

I love the new mode-based menu interface for macros/snippets/commands.
 What I'd really love is if I could control which mode menu they show
up in.

For example, I've made a couple of commands that are related to HTML.
However, since I've made them myself, they show up under the "Custom"
menu, when I'd really like them to be under "HTML".  Maybe, like with
the syntax files, a "mode" key could be added to the
macros/snippets/commands plist files where I could specify which mode
they should be a part of?

What do you think?  Thanks much.