[TxMt] Texmate iconset

Bruno Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Thu Feb 24 00:37:14 UTC 2005

This was answered by Fred B. on 2/12 at 5:48:38PM in a message titled "Re:
[TxMt] How to switch icon sets?"

I recommend using the search feature in Mail.app.  But, you may delete
these list mails and not have access to it.  I suggest creating a
TextMate folder in Mail and creating a rule like this: