[TxMt] Paging Matteo Spinelli PHP.tmbundle / Allan ??

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 22:11:30 UTC 2005

OK, I was finally spurred into making my reworked PHP bundle available
for others to use and found that Matteo Spinelli is working on the
official PHP bundle. So Matteo, please get in touch to see what we can
work together on.

Allan, if Matteo is not here could you let me know his email ??
Secondly, I too like to get access to the svn for some other bundles
I've got.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -