[TxMt] New TM Doc in Finder Contextal Menu. Any ideas ??

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Sun Feb 20 22:05:24 UTC 2005

On 19 févr. 05, at 18:47, Eric Hsu wrote:

> Also, I have submitted Fred's alternate contextual menu to the svn
> server at http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Tools/CM/
>
> so people can have their pick!  Fred, let me know if you don't want it
> part of the distribution.

No problem, of course.
But could you put my last version, please? (included in this mail)

There's no need to edit paths anymore (I use /usr/bin/ruby) and I added
a few "Commands for BBEdit and other editors" adaptations for TM.

I won't use most of them, but they might be useful to someone.
Plus, I think It's good to have equivalent versions for TM.

Till now, there is:

-New TextMate file here
-New TextMate file here with Clipboard text
-Edit in TextMate
-Open selected text in TextMate
-Set type and creator to TextMate
-Edit OMC commands in TextMate
-List folder content in TextMate
-List pkg content in TextMate

Maybe Allan could give me svn access so I could update those and add
new commands?

Eric, I could include your commands and mine in the same  plist, update
the readme, etc. What do you think?

Then I could send them to be included in "officials" OMC commands.