[TxMt] New TM Doc in Finder Contextal Menu. Any ideas ??

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Sat Feb 19 17:47:37 UTC 2005

At 1:53 PM +0000 2/19/05, Mats Persson wrote:
>>Had a look at trying to create a Contextual Menu plug-in, but it
>>looked too complicated, so does anyone have a suggestion for how to
>>do this ??
>
>A big THANK YOU is due to both Eric and Fred for their help with
>this.  Apologies for not responding earlier, been out of it for most
>of the week with a flu and is only now trying to catch up with
>things.

Also, I have submitted Fred's alternate contextual menu to the svn
server at http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Tools/CM/

so people can have their pick!  Fred, let me know if you don't want
it part of the distribution.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu