[TxMt] Latex in Beta 5

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 21:23:01 UTC 2005

The funny thing is I don't remember deleting the LaTeX bundle, and I
was just using it yesterday.   Also,  since I've been working on the
Latex.tmbundle I can't imagine why I would want to.  Unless enforcement
of the deletion is something new in b5.  I do remember that there was a
time when I had a bundle called LaTex and another called Latex.  This
dates back to some of the very first versions of the Latex bundle that
I downloaded from the wiki (last november probably).

I remember that I synchronized them and deleted one using the bundle
editor.

The funny thing is that the name that gets displayed for the bundle
Latex.tmbundle is LaTeX, so there is a slight mismatch between the
actual bundle name and the name that gets displayed.  However the old
bundle that I deleted was actually LaTex.tmbundle and its display name
was "Latex"  Its not really important now that the old bundle is long
gone.

Brad