[TxMt] TM Icon Poll [Bartelme vs Ethan v3]

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 21:12:48 UTC 2005

Wow, this icon quest is getting really exciting, but ever more
confusing, so I thought a simple poll between the two (???) top
contenders could be of general interest, and a lot less confusing as to
which one anyone is commenting on.
Yeah, I know I'm being a bit of an anorak, but can't help it, and I am
taking my medication daily ;-)

To register your vote, please do a reply with the name of your
preferred icon selected, and if you so wish add your reasons to why you
like it below the quoted text.

Any other comment belongs in a completely new thread. Please try to
keep it on point here. Thank you! ;-)

Icon A by Bartelme.