[TxMt] Bundle Documentation

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Wed Feb 9 18:57:58 UTC 2005

At 7:49 PM +0100 2/9/05, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
>However, when I wanted to get into it, I found that bundles are not
>really documented. Could people perhaps put some documentation on
>the wiki about their bundles?

What is this "documentation" you speak of?

:)

Anyway, it might be beyond us to all document the bundles, as some of
us are spare-time-hackers. But the new features are definitely
getting ahead of us. I don't get drag commands or, really, the full
power of snippets. But maybe there is some distributed way we can
each highlight one neat trick from our bundles, and together we could
cover most of the neat new features...

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu