[TxMt] Bundle Documentation

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Feb 9 18:49:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

During the last couple of weeks I have not been able to comepletely
follow all the stuff going on in this mailinglist. I completely missed
the introduction of the "view as HTML" feature. I noticed a couple of
references to it and have seen that some people use it now in their bundles.

However, when I wanted to get into it, I found that bundles are not
really documented. Could people perhaps put some documentation on the
wiki about their bundles?
But an even better way would be to have some help/description feature for
bundles within TM...Allan, what's your take on that?

Jeroen.
--
                "We apologize for the inconvenience"
             (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")