[TxMt] Re: "Find in Project..." problem with special characters & regular expressions

Bryce Thornton brycethornton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:56:38 UTC 2005

The first problem seems to work better after restarting the
application.  $ROOT_DIR was found in every spot it should have been.
Does TextMate periodically index the project and then search that
index?  That would explain why only a few files were found before the
restart.  If so, how often does the index get refreshed?