[TxMt] TextMate friendly FTP clients --NB Fugu

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:27:50 UTC 2005

At 12:19 PM +0100 2/8/05, Paul Nordstrom August wrote:
>Don't forget freeware FUGU (with great icon BTW) for SFTP. TM works
>fine in it.
>I use Cyberduck for standard FTP.

Fugu's icon is fantastic. Cyberduck has a confusing icon if you also
use Adium. :)

Note that (as you imply) Fugu doesn't do FTP, whereas Cyberduck does
do both FTP and SFTP.  CD also talks to Growl, which I'm not yet sure
if I like. Basically, I use it since it's all in one.

I used to think the 'Edit in TM' option of an FTP client was pretty
useless, but I've been using it a lot more than I would have thought.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu