[TxMt] TextMate friendly FTP clients

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 01:57:26 UTC 2005

At 5:24 PM -0600 2/7/05, Brad Miller wrote:
>Does anyone know if there is a client out there that you can use to
>load an save wiki pages?  jEdit had a nice plugin for the wiki I use
>for my classes that allowed me to load the page by URL, then edit
>and save the page from jEdit.  It was much nicer than using the
>browsers text entry field.  I suppose I could use the TextMate
>Service, but I was wondering whether anyone knew of anything else
>that could work with TextMate.

One could probably straightforwardly hack something together with
curl and TM commands to issue the correct commands via GET. You'll
probably need to include more information to get further help on that
particular wiki...

best, Eric

ps. I've been using Cyberduck, with its 'edit in TM' function. They
play nicely together.
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu