[TxMt] TextMate friendly FTP clients

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 23:24:24 UTC 2005

I just purchased YummyFTP.

It supports both ftp and sftp
You can easily configure it to use TextMate
You can also configure YummyFTP so that when you double-click a file in
its browser it will open the file for editing.
You can also have it create an empty file on the server for you to edit.

It seems to have other nice features, like synchronization,  download
queuing, and file filtering, but I haven't explored them very much yet.

Does anyone know if there is a client out there that you can use to
load an save wiki pages?  jEdit had a nice plugin for the wiki I use
for my classes that allowed me to load the page by URL, then edit and
save the page from jEdit.  It was much nicer than using the browsers
text entry field.  I suppose I could use the TextMate Service, but I
was wondering whether anyone knew of anything else that could work with
TextMate.

Thanks,

Brad