[TxMt] pdfLaTeX, b4

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 13:35:14 UTC 2005

The latest unstable version of tetex from the fink archive appears to
be several versions out of date.  As Eric mentioned earlier, he uesd
i-Installer to update to pdflatex version 7.5.3.  The the most recent
pdflatex from fink appears to be 7.4.5!

I'm in the middle of converting to the i-Installer distribution of
latex.  I'll let you know how it goes...

Brad