[TxMt] Show Invisibles

Thomas Bohn thbohn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:24:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

just a little questions about the invisible helpers to see tabs and
line endings.

Why does TextMate uses other marks for line endings as for example
SubEthaEdit, you get use to the marks of TextMate but would really
like know why at all?

Second more interesting for me, where are the signs for spaces? There
are absolutely no signs for spaces. Which makes it quite annoying, you
have to guess how many spaces or just to try with the cursor.

I hope someone can help me. To find answers for my little questions.

Thomas