[TxMt] Textmate service not present in the Services menu

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Dec 29 23:14:06 UTC 2005

On 29/12/2005, at 14:38, Pedro Melo wrote:

> The TextMate service does not appear on my services menu. TextMate
> was installed a couple of weeks ago, and I've logged out and logged
> in a couple of times since then and still nothing.

I no longer include the service because I want to instead role out
the Edit in TextMate input manager which currently lives in the
bundle repository.

This has many advantages over the service, I probably will include it
with next build or the build after that. Xcode savy users can already
build and install it -- check the svn log for details.