[TxMt] TextMate Manual

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Dec 17 09:59:41 UTC 2005

On 16/12/2005, at 17:07, José Campos wrote:

> [...] Will the final release be in HTML format like this?
> It would be nice as it would allow everyone to customize it!

The plan was HTML for the online + help book and then a PDF version
for printing. But whatever people want, really, as long as it's not
too much work for me :)

> Ever thought to publish it in a Wiki? (like, say Wikipedia ;) so that
> every user can add his own material (mainly examples).

I'd like to open up the pages for user comments -- the important
thing however is that it is easy for me to maintain, which currently
is flat files in Markdown format, but that doesn't exclude allowing
comments to be associated with each page.